Okidata OL Series Printers Error Codes And LCD Messages
For additional help please Email our technical department
Choose the CONTROLLER ERROR number from the menu below
LCD MESSAGES AND ERROR CODES
1. Option RAM error.
1. Fusing temperature is higher or lower then the reqiured value.
1. Toner is running out.
1. A fault occured with the toner sensor.
1. Replace image drum.
1.The page buffer is overflowing because it received too much data.
1. The paper in tray n is not the size specified.
1. Request for manual feed.
1. No paper in tray n
1. The page buffer overflowed
1. The print data is too complicated to be printed.
1. An error occurred in the serial interface.
1. Wrong size paper was fed from tray n.
1. A jam occur during paper feeding from tray n.
1.After feeding paper from tray n, a jam occured.
1. A jammed occured during paper ejecting.
1. The upper cover was opened.
1. Card Check found an error.
An error was detected by the program ROM check.
An error was detected by the font ROM check.
An error was detected by the resident RAM check.
An error was detected by the EEPROM check.
An font card error was detected.
An otional RAM board error was detected.
A fault occured with the fan motor.
A fault occured with the fusing unit.
A fault occured with the thermistor in the fuser (open check error).
A fault occured with the thermistor in the fuser (short check error).
Interface time-out occured between the main controller board and the operator panel.
Interface time-out between the main controller and the optional tray.
A watchdog timer time-out occured.
Firmware Program Error.