Lingerie under my homecoming dress? May 17, 2024, 10:36am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Forum Login
Username: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Neues Doom Forum    General Boards    Events and Raids  ›  Lingerie under my homecoming dress?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Page: 1
Recommend Print
Lingerie under my homecoming dress?
  This thread currently has 1,750 views.
beatricetry
Posted: September 1, 2015, 2:45am Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
I finally have a homecoming dress stores picked out and this is it in silver .

Underneath the dress i need to wear a low back bra which i will buy; however, should i purchase plain underwear or something more special. I have a date but don't plan on doing anything but i still want to feel like i look my best. Also i have 125 dollars in gift cards to victoria's secret. Should I wear lingerie or just basic underwear.

I'd wear whichever works the best underneath the homecoming dress colors.You don't want any lines or wardrobe malfunctions,so if it happens to be fancier or plainer,whichever gives you a better look.The good thing with Victoria's Secret is that even if you go w/a plainer style,you'll still fell sexy-I'd purchased a low back convertable bra from them for tops & dresses like that & went w/a plainer style because it was smooth & seamless,but they use such nice,satiny materials that even though it's plainer,it still feels good on & looks simple,but sexy too.

You should totally get something sexy as long as you feel comfortable and good like as in something your going to be excited to wear then i think you should totally wear some lingerie ! im a girl and im not homo just helppping <3
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message
 Page: 1
Recommend Print

Neues Doom Forum    General Boards    Events and Raids  ›  Lingerie under my homecoming dress?